channel 4 gay-o-meter

This is old but still i got 43% is that bad?
Note I removed my name from the image for privacy reasons

that shows there is a danger of **** piracy in the event of a strong influence, such as in the Barcelona shower room.

mines is worse than yours so looks like I'm the gayest here but I'm 100% straight so thats a load of **** but quite funny lol (K) :wub:

Edited just for you ;)

Got 20% when its loading and it stops on 100% I was like **** better go look at my life but then I realised you have to click on get results

i got 30%, strange as everyone that knows me recons im the most hetrosexual man they know lol.

Just got 10% so any gay men on here can leave me alone ;)

a facebook friend of mine who is openly gay only got 33%. worried for you lot who got higher lol

23% lol, thought I would be gayer XD

i would like to inform you all, although its fun and all i don't think it really determines your sexual preference,

unless you like "REALLY" wiping your ****, your straight ;)

"BILLY IS 43% GAY!"

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero man!"

Hmm.

"BILLY IS 43% GAY!"

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero man!"

Hmm.

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted bisexual ladyman!"

This is odd.

I answered yes to a couple of clearly gay questions, yes, but I don't think my answers were worthy of 43%.