accept

Reaction score
I test my tatics for more than 1000 matches with Will1981's tactest save, the underdog version, not the previous one.Here is my results.​

• [*=left]With chaos home more than 10 times, I got scores 102-118
    [*=left]With chaos way more than 10 times, I got scores 100-110
    [*=left]with chaos home and away together, I got 121 points(Underdog version)

Tactic test result
View attachment 181497
View attachment 181498
View attachment 181499

I use Arsenal won 4 trophies in the first season, lost FA cup in the finals. I got 99 points in the league, if I played more carefully, more than 100 points is possible.

Arsenal test results
View attachment 181475View attachment 181473
View attachment 181496View attachment 181495

Tactic

View attachment 181474

OI is very important!!!
View attachment 181097

Training
Conhension and tactical during preseason, balance and attack movement during season

Tips
  • If you like to use skip games, choose a good assist coach. I lose two games in champion league with skip game. I win the next 3 games easy without skip game, it may related to assist coach, I'm not sure about that, or It's quite random in one game, but okay with enough games.
  • There is man marking with left AM and right f9. You have to fix it when there is no dr/dl in oppositio's team
  • Use chaos home for home games, and chaos away for away games.
  • Playing games in neutral court, use chaos home at first. When you leading a goal and your opposition is in control of the game, change to chaos away.
  • The chaos home is very reliable again weaker teams in home games, so it's the best time to let your bench play these games.
  • It's very import to make your players highly familiar with your tactic at the start of the season.(Hiring more reliable coaches, play more friendly matches)

Last edited:
Hi ! what do you use for the team talk ? i will try your tactics :D

Sounds good, going to test with MUFC. Could you explain the man marking part a bit more along with screenshots? little confused

Seems good...but I will try to turn it in a 4-2-3-1(xmas tree) or 4-3-1-2

• There is man marking with left AM and right f9. You have to fix it when there is no dr/dl in oppositio's team

can someone explain me this? thank you

can someone explain the man marking part?

I think he means the tactic has standard man marking implemented and that you should only adjust it if the opponent uses a tactic without any backs (like 3-5-2).

I think he means the tactic has standard man marking implemented and that you should only adjust it if the opponent uses a tactic without any backs (like 3-5-2).

So what would you adjust it to?

Just marking wingbacks in 352 and mr/ml in 343.
and thanks for explaining it. XD

im guessing either the attacking wing backs , or the outer midfielders in 3-5-2

Last edited:
I test my tatics for more than 1000 matches with Will1981's tactest save, the underdog version, not the previous one.Here is my results.​

• [*=left]With chaos home more than 10 times, I got scores 102-118
    [*=left]With chaos way more than 10 times, I got scores 100-110
    [*=left]with chaos home and away together, I got 121 points(Underdog version)

Tactic test result
View attachment 1019104
View attachment 1019103
View attachment 1019102

I use Arsenal won 4 trophies in the first season, lost FA cup in the finals. I got 99 points in the league, if I played more carefully, more than 100 points is possible.

Arsenal test results
View attachment 1019130View attachment 1019132
View attachment 1019106View attachment 1019107

Tactic

View attachment 1019131

OI is very important!!!
View attachment 1019548

Training
Conhension and tactical during preseason, balance and attack movement during season

Tips
  • If you like to use skip games, choose a good assist coach. I lose two games in champion league with skip game. I win the next 3 games easy without skip game, it may related to assist coach, I'm not sure about that, or It's quite random in one game, but okay with enough games.
  • Use chaos home for home games, and chaos away for away games.
  • Playing games in neutral court, use chaos home at first. When you leading a goal and your opposition is in control of the game, change to chaos away.
  • The chaos home is very reliable again weaker teams in home games, so it's the best time to let your bench play these games.
  • It's very import to make your players highly familiar with your tactic at the start of the season.(Hiring more reliable coaches, play more friendly matches)

what did you change mate

i downloaded this tactic yesterday, and i see some editing now. could you explain what did you change?

do i have to set man marking?

it is already done by tactic creator accept:) but if you do not face a team does bot have DR or DL the you should erase this specific man marking.

btw, most of the team have these positions. DL and DR.

what did you change mate

i downloaded this tactic yesterday, and i see some editing now. could you explain what did you change?
Nothing with the tactic, just add some tips for skipping game.

it is already done by tactic creator accept:) but if you do not face a team does bot have DR or DL the you should erase this specific man marking.

btw, most of the team have these positions. DL and DR.
Thanks.
Should use Trequartista marking wbr, right f9 marking wbl against 532.