UKMiLLWALLBOY

Reaction score
As a Millwall fan I've watched him in real life and for the fun of it I got a scout report on him for Tottenham. According to both the scout reports I got on him, he has the potential to be better than Jermain Defoe. After this I bought him and sent him straight out on loan to my feeder club Ipswich. I've got him back now at the start of the new season, what should I do with him to help him become the best he can be?

My cousin played against him in real life 2 years ago in the when Austin was at Poole Town in the Wessex league.

Thanks mate, so if he gets that good playing at Swindon, if I give him a higher level of football, Championship this season and maybe next, then a season in lower Premier League, he could get into my team hopefully.
What do you think?

yh he seems a gd footballer dunno how u would play him advanced forward maybe

Hmmm, from real life I'd say Complete Forward or Poacher, not sure about on the game though :/

Most Town fans are realists I think. We won't be able to hold on to him for ever. Good striker.

I really hope Millwall sign him in January, he's such a quality player, easily Championship standard. We've wanted him for a while, dissapointed we didn't get him in the summer to be honest.
Still glad the pitch got the better of him at Wembley though ;) haha

im currently doing a swindon sae and just got promoted first season. i played him as a target man attact simply because his attributes best suit that role and i also played a poacher.

in pre season hes scored 2 goals against blackburn in a 5-0 win :O and 2 against wigan. top player imo.