hesaidwho

Reaction score
png.gif
png.gif
png.gif

Hey,

First time sharing a tactic or season that I am undertaking. I always pick teams who have a low media prediction. Anyway, I picked Charlton with the hope of making playoffs or building a strong squad that would win the championship the following season.

Most of my signings are players who have 1 year (6 months) remaining on their contract. I find cheap young players this way who add both depth and quality to the team. Free transfers help from the second season on but within the first season I take a few 16/19 year olds again to add depth.

Anyways... I play a 4-4-2 with a direct style of play. I've made a few changes here and there but it's mostly just a plug in and play tactic. I aim for a direct style of play which you will see and take full advantage of the wings. This tactic is by no means perfect and concedes quite a large amount of ridiculous goals which I am still trying to fix.

If I take the lead against 'big' teams I tend to contain and throw most of my players back for the last 10 minutes of game.

As I mentioned, first time posting so don't know if anyone is even interested in this thread but just thought I'd share. The only reason I finished second is because Boro exploded in their second last game of season... winning 2-0 away from home with 5 min to go against ten men and ended up drawing 2-2. I honestly don't believe I woyld have went up through the play offs if I had of ended up there.... Second season looks as follows so far....