will leeds get promoted

• deffo

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no way

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
Hi im sure you already know but if Leeds win today and Tranmere beat Milwall Leeds get promoted what are your opinions on scoreline etc ...... ?

League 1 thread...?

Well this is new :D

yes and what would be wrong with that .......
haha

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

well obviously seen as ur a mank fan come on chelsea !!!!!

Leeds sure have made it more difficult than it should have been, given their Christmas points tally.

Leeds always ******* **** it away. They shouldn't ****** be in League 1.

Last edited:
limping to the finish! we don't want to win! blablabla...

do Leeds have some sort of disease that makes then **** up their season when it looks like it will end well?

anyway, i couldn't be happier with the result, as i can now rub this in the face of my over-zealous Leeds Supporting mate, who has been saying for the past 3 seasons "they will be promoted this time", so it will be funny to see his reaction :P

not in a douchey way, BTW, just a bit of banter

haha yeah i think we do have a disease XD

but i do think your mate will have the last laff this time :) i mean bristol rovers at home......SURLEY!!!

Grayson has made some monumental mistakes this year. not selling Beckford. not signing Ian Harte (despite being on trial pre-season). releasing former skipper Frazer Richardson (to Charlton). And attempting to play an entire season without a single Full-Back in the squad.

but i do think your mate will have the last laff this time :) i mean bristol rovers at home......SURLEY!!!

don't say that too loud, if you say that, you'll jinx Leeds' next match
it happens when i say to my mate "Leeds have to win this" and it'll happen to you!

i think frazer wanted to leave in all fairness and the form beckford was in at the time grayson couldnt sell him. Ian harte playing week in week out for carlisle is diffrent than playing for leeds week in week out or any teams trying to gain promotion for that matter.

I'd rather those two than Andy ******* Hughes and *insert out-of-position player*.

good to see leeds not going up, they dont deserve it, i cannot stand them

i know what ur saying but who could have seen harte playing like he has this season lol and the only mistake i think grayson has made is loan signing havent been good enough doyle lowry mcsheffrey and voakes were/have been useless

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

good to see leeds not going up, they dont deserve it, i cannot stand them

we are 1/6 odds on to go up so your post means **** and who gives a **** :)

oooooh look at man city fans growing a pair ..... cos they got a bit of money before u start talking about leeds mate wait till the full time score on wednesday

Back