• Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K

will leeds get promoted

• deffo

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no way

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
if City finish 4th i will probably be sick all over my TV/Laptop/whatever i see the result on.
if it wasn't for the foreigners coming in and pouring money all over everything, no-one would give two ***** about them.

OT: if Leeds don't go up this time around, i doubt they will in the near future. all their good players will want higher league football, and if a bigger team comes knocking for new players, don't expect any of the good players to stick around in League One.

if City finish 4th i will probably be sick all over my TV/Laptop/whatever i see the result on.
if it wasn't for the foreigners coming in and pouring money all over everything, no-one would give two ***** about them.

OT: if Leeds don't go up this time around, i doubt they will in the near future. all their good players will want higher league football, and if a bigger team comes knocking for new players, don't expect any of the good players to stick around in League One.

we will go up though :)

Not too bothered about who goes up, but I'd rather see Leeds promoted than Millwall, to be honest.
But to be honest, League 1-wise, I've already got what I've wanted this season :D

i wouldnt say we were awful but we wasnt at our best and ur place is a hard place to go to and get a result and tbf you were awful at elland road earlier in the season :)

@CharltonAthletic2010 You cant say **** about leeds being **** Because Charlton Was **** they didnt even score it was an own goal so ******* die in the playoffs

OT: Leeds didnt really deserve the win and the own goal was an awfull touch to it

roll on 8th of may then we can all relax for the summer and the world cup :)

I Cant wait till the World cup i am going to the final:) Hopefully

In my oppinion Leeds are promoted, Millwall will have a hard game with Swindon.

lucky ******* lol just hope its england there and james milner scores the winner :)

the comment about the world cup from the otha guy

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

take part in the poll i just added

Failing to promote again and I can see Leeds staying for good years there.

Frutty Why's you get banned before PM me/

OT: Millwall will beat swindon i think and LEEDS FOR AUTOMATIC

Back