Charlton v Swindon

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 4K
Swindon are fooked.

Not even Austin can save them now. :'(

Yeah absolutely no reason for him to do it, Swindon were beginning to get back into it aswell

If Swindon get a change in luck in the last 20, battle harder than they have ever have before and knick a goal

they may change the pattern of this game and force it to ET or penalties.

i hope they do, more interesting XD

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

DANNY WARD

game on!!!

Ggooall! Ward has scored!!! Come on swindon! 3-3 on aggregate no away goal advantage!

I bet parkinson's slapping his ball bag now, taking Lloyd Sam off, possibly Charlton's best player outside Bailey

This is a great match. COME ON SWINDON! :)

I hope this goes to penalties.

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

2-2 austin pk :O

where you got that from! XD

Bullshit if iv ever heard some... im watching it on SKY and that hasn't come close to happening

lol @ calum_arsenal, quickly editing his post post to make up for the dumb thing he put before :D

A
W
K
W
A
R
D.

Looks like penalty kicks to be honest, finishing has been poor in this game.

i would like to see Swindon win, but i would be happy to see either team win after the way they've both played, its been an ok match.

Ye im watching it as a total neutral, but after Swindon having a sending off which was totally Greer's fault, idiotic is an understatement, and David Lucas injured early on

i always go for the under dogs so would prefer to see them go through now with 10 men

Red Card Llera for a foul on Austin.

Charlton 2 - 1 Swindon.

3-3 on agg.

Game ON.

Back