Chat with potential Signing? Ever work?

Jimboola

Reaction score
So 2 players I really want. I have the option to talk to them...so there MUST be a way to persuade them right?

I mean if not then they would just say 'take a hike loser'.
Otherwise why bother. Why have the option?

Yet I have yet to get the players to agree to sign. I actually saved so I could try multiple times (as I was so frustrated), yet EVERYTHING I try ends in the guys saying "I'm not interested".

What gives? What's the point/

Been asking myself the same for ages.

But if there is an option to make the first offer instead of speaking to him I always offer and usually they accept.

Can someone remind me how to access this feature? I did it once, but this was very early on in FM15!

I went through all the options...nothing. I thought the admiration would work...no. Shame I did not get the chance to just offer him a contract, I would offer him Gin & Whores for days... just sign!

Can someone remind me how to access this feature? I did it once, but this was very early on in FM15!

PIts automatic. You will only be presented with it on rare occasions where the player you are trying to buy has no interest in joining you.

Ive had it work twice but for the most part it's pretty unsuccessful which is fair enough. It shouldn't be that easy to change a players mind, just by having a conversation

Worked a couple of times for me managing in turkey. Told G Romero and Sergio Diaz theyd be legends. They both came and became legends with Diaz European Golden Boy the following season.

Only real way to really convince them is go straight to the offer and pay big bucks..