halwachifm

Reaction score
I'm playing as Reading in my first season on the new patch and I'm looking for a cheap poacher that would be willing to join. He could be in his prime or a youngster with good potential. I could pay more than £2.5m but I want some money left over for January. Cheers.

N.Maupey 1,2mil comp V.Kadlec erm Yaya Sanogo loan from Arsenal

Tony Watt he will cost you £3.6m but what a signing he is

A little more at 3.8 and not a poacher but will get 30+ goals a season is Jelle Vossen.

A little more at 3.8 and not a poacher but will get 30+ goals a season is Jelle Vossen.
Unfortunately I play with a TM and poacher so he doesn't fit into the team. May sign him on another save though so thanks for the suggestion!

Unfortunately I play with a TM and poacher so he doesn't fit into the team. May sign him on another save though so thanks for the suggestion!

If you barter with Velez enough you could get the legendary Ferreyra. Normally costs around 4m, but you could easily knock it down to 3. ;)

Sassa 4.4m rel clause but you can pay the whole amount in instalments. Find him in Botafogo youth team.

your crazy, adam le fondre is a goal machine, when the game first came out i played with spurs and got him after first season and he got league top goal scorer 3 seasons in a row.

and im playing with southampton at the moment and got him for 1.8million after 1st season because reading were relegated and he won european golden boot in his 1st season (2nd season on the game) he got 48 goals in 42 matches