adam9273

Reaction score
After receiving a bid for 20 million for giroud i decided to accept and get rid of him, i have since brought it in falcao and spent the 20 million on pogba to boost midfield, i havent about 6 million left and i am looking for a back up striker to falcao? i have podolski but could do with a young talent

Yeah I'd say definitely go for Fierro, Abel Hernandez was quality for me in my Sevilla save too.

If you're a couple of seasons in check out regens. Good luck.

i am using lfc marshall update i think its called from january as hasnt updated and i am going into second season, forgot about maupay will defnitely look to sign him, any more players or positions you would recommend, this is my squad

GK- szeceny

rb- Sagna
cb- zouma
cb- vermaulen
lb- montreal/gibbs

dm- l bender
cm- wilshere
cm- ramsey/pogba

alm- griezzman
alm- walcott/chamberlain

st- falcao

subs

mignolet
jenkinson
kolcielny (however you spell it)
diaby
podolski

i also have will hughes out on loan and signed a few youngsters in the reserve with really good promise

i am using lfc marshall update i think its called from january as hasnt updated and i am going into second season, forgot about maupay will defnitely look to sign him, any more players or positions you would recommend, this is my squad

GK- szeceny

rb- Sagna
cb- zouma
cb- vermaulen
lb- montreal/gibbs

dm- l bender
cm- wilshere
cm- ramsey/pogba

alm- griezzman
alm- walcott/chamberlain

st- falcao

subs

mignolet
jenkinson
kolcielny (however you spell it)
diaby
podolski

i also have will hughes out on loan and signed a few youngsters in the reserve with really good promise

What have you done with Mertesacker..... Please say you didn't get rid of him?!

Anyway, Walcott was a decent striker for me. Aside from Maupay or regens, your best bet would probably be Rodrigo (Benfica) if he hasn't already been bought by Real.

abel hernandez 4.3mil good back up! erm nick helenius turns out good :) tony watt

For £20m, you might be able to get Falcao if he has been transfer listed (He usually is)

For £20m, you might be able to get Falcao if he has been transfer listed (He usually is)

If you read his post he already has Falcao and he is looking for a back up. Conner Wickham might be available....who's on the transfer list??

yeh i have got falcao, yes i did sell mertesacker as i got a bid of 17 million for him so took it zouma and vermaulen have been solid, i ended up signing conor wickham and got eduardo (ex arsenal striker) on loan as well who is done well

looking at signing lewandowski if he doesnt sign new contract as well

yeh i have got falcao, yes i did sell mertesacker as i got a bid of 17 million for him so took it zouma and vermaulen have been solid, i ended up signing conor wickham and got eduardo (ex arsenal striker) on loan as well who is done well

looking at signing lewandowski if he doesnt sign new contract as well
Is Connor Wickham good enough for a team like Arsenal?

well been a sunderland fan i just thought why not ha, unless falcao has a injury nightmare i wont need wickham but nice to have a back up, just got ward-prowse for the future and thinking of buying thiago who is now at juventus but probably take stupid £ to get him