[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]These two chaps are defensive beasts:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maresic[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Screciu[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Were any of those saves started after full release?

No biggie though, he's injury prone anyway so I'll just go for Kai Havertz instead.

Only one of those saves was after full release. On him being injury prone: Apart from the fact that he hasn't sustained any major injuries, he is a beast on midfield. Especially in "lower" leagues like the Eredivisie. For Tottenham and Bayern he ends up being benched most of the time but you know, free is free :)

I signed Gabriel Cortez from Independiente del Valle (?), In Ecuador, for my Estoril side first window. Paid 250k to get him immediately rather than going the free option in January and couldn't be happier.

Absolutely bossing the Portuguese top flight and has been named in the divisions team of the year in both my first 2 seasons. Not bad for 250k and miniscule wages.....

This was my top 5 pick for Bargain Players. Check it out.

[video]https://youtu.be/Lfd6BZjdH1g[/video]

hope this helps.

I've only started my first save with Rangers and I signed Edison Flores from Aalborg for 750k. A bargain for a 23 year old winger that has international experience with Peru and has been awesome in Scotland and Europa League. His value is already 4.4mil and I'm only at the start of January. 15 Goals in 19 starts, 3 sub appearances and 9 assists is an awesome return for the 1st half of the season.
View attachment 75658

Bjorn Bergmann Sigurdarson. Signed him for around 3 mil e for my Crystal Palace side and he has been immense with Zaha and Benteke in a 3 player attack.