Cheap Brazilians for Championship.

LukeDirnt

Reaction score
What cheap brazilians would you recommend for leeds united?

The problem with cheap Brazilian players in England are they are so hard to get work permits for. I know of a few, but I have never been able to get permits in England for them.

The problem with cheap Brazilian players in England are they are so hard to get work permits for. I know of a few, but I have never been able to get permits in England for them.

You are right, forgot about that. So what nation would be the EU equivalent to brazil as far from cheap talented youngsters? I guess croatia or denmark?

You are right, forgot about that. So what nation would be the EU equivalent to brazil as far from cheap talented youngsters? I guess croatia or denmark?
Why do they have to be a specific nationality?

You could try Otavio or Adryan, Otavio plays for Internacional and Adryan plays for Flamengo... for the Championship I would go with English youngsters, and yes, Denmark and Croatia produce very good and cheap youngsters, but if you have a good scouting network and youth facilities, then scout all the top leagues in Europe and South America.

Why do they have to be a specific nationality?

So i can send my scouts there, I dont have much resources so I would like to have one scout all the time in croatia or one all the time on denmark. Not moving roaming scouts cause I would need lots of them to have knowledge of every nation.