Hitman1991

Reaction score
I've been struggling to find decent, cheap centre backs available at the beginning of this game. Anyone found any?

(Ive got £5m to spend with Bournemouth, don't want to sign Balanta, to obvious!)

Have a look at Daniel Diaz (I think?) from Boca maybe?

I've been struggling to find decent, cheap centre backs available at the beginning of this game. Anyone found any?

(Ive got £5m to spend with Bournemouth, don't want to sign Balanta, to obvious!)
Andres Cubas from Boca

Erik Sviatchenko 2.1million, Martin Hinteregger around 3.2million gustavo henrique at santos should be within your budget and he is very good in october ondrej mazuch will of recoverd from his injury and would be worth a look as well

Walter Kannemann - 2.5m from Atlas (Second nationality is german)
Dede - 3m from Cruzeiro
Marc-Oliver Kempf - 4.3m from Freiburg
Alejandro Arribas - 3.6m release clause

Daniel Amartey - 4m from FC Kobenhaven
Thomas Partey - 4m from Atletico (Needs retraining but has the stats and available on loan)
Vincent Iborra - 4.3m release clause (Needs training)

Vieux Sane - only 300k and the equal if not better to almost everybody suggested above.

Vieux Sane - only 300k and the equal if not better to almost everybody suggested above.
MANU are you going to do your unknown bargain thread again? That helped me so much in FM15 buying some off-radar gems.

MANU are you going to do your unknown bargain thread again? That helped me so much in FM15 buying some off-radar gems.

Dunno yet mate. Got bored of fm some months ago and havent gotten into fm16 with my usual enthusiasm.

Ramy Bensebaini or st. juste jerry if you whant some young guns

mammana without question. in top 5 best CB this year with Stones, Varane, Zouma and Rugani

If you're interested in a bargain, have a look at David Kinsombi.