Scott Dickson

Reaction score
I am playing as Derby County in my first season in the Championship. I have roughly £600k to spend and require about 4 players who will allow me either to gain promotion or at least put up a fight for it. Currently I have signed Matthew Booth for 70k from Sundowns in South Africa, however, I still require another experienced centre back or someone who will do the job for me that will allow me to be a promotion contender. Other areas I require are:

Centre Midfielder
Attacking Centre Midfielder
Striker.

I would preferably like them to stay within my budget and sign them on a permanent basis. I have a few players I will need to sell but I will post an update with my transfer and wage funds onnce I have completed my transfers

Current transfer Funds - £635k
Current Wage Funds - £21.66k

All help is greatly appreciated!

Harry Kewell Free Transfer. Sol Campbell free?.. Marco Materazzi free? Timo Hildebrand free My Back up gk for david de gea on my man utd save

De Gea won't want to come down to the Championship. Kewell might and I'm just about to check the others. Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Harry Kewell Free Transfer. Sol Campbell free?.. Marco Materazzi free? Timo Hildebrand free My Back up gk for david de gea on my man utd save

Kewell is at Galatasary and will cost me £1.6mil. Campbell is at Newcastle and Materazzi is with Inter. They are both out with my transfer budget, especially if I am looking to sign 4 players. Timo is the same, going to cost me roughly £1.6mil

CB - Olivier Thomas - Not great but will do a job. Geder, if you can get a WP for him, is another good call.
CM - Ousmane Dabo, Abderrahman Kabous. If you're looking for more of a playmaker Simone Barone.
AMC - Look no further than Moreira. He can do a good job.
Striker - WP may be a problem, never used them in England, but try Wason Rentería, Vyacheslav Hleb or Vladimir Yurchenko. If that does not work, Ahmed Soukouna can probably do a job, or you can try loaning Fabio Borini, who you can sign on a free later, as he is often released by Chelsea.
A backup GK could very well be Georg Koch - he was first choice in the french top league for 2 seasons in one of my games and did a good job, although his stats will drop if you don't play him.

Except for Borini the rest are free transfers.

i didnt say get da gea. and i thought you was using the latest transfer update mate

febian brandy on a free, not experianced but good striker
walid atta, cheap, young centre back who becomes very good

You could try loan a few decent players like welbeck and oliver noorwood from man utd very good at free kicks

i didnt say get da gea. and i thought you was using the latest transfer update mate

Ah right thats my bad about De Gea and it's 1.3 update I think it is?

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

CB - Olivier Thomas - Not great but will do a job. Geder, if you can get a WP for him, is another good call.
CM - Ousmane Dabo, Abderrahman Kabous. If you're looking for more of a playmaker Simone Barone.
AMC - Look no further than Moreira. He can do a good job.
Striker - WP may be a problem, never used them in England, but try Wason Rentería, Vyacheslav Hleb or Vladimir Yurchenko. If that does not work, Ahmed Soukouna can probably do a job, or you can try loaning Fabio Borini, who you can sign on a free later, as he is often released by Chelsea.
A backup GK could very well be Georg Koch - he was first choice in the french top league for 2 seasons in one of my games and did a good job, although his stats will drop if you don't play him.

Except for Borini the rest are free transfers.

Thanks for the list. I'll see who I can get. Cant believe I forgot about Dabo! Had him on my Cardiff save and he was outstanding!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

You could try loan a few decent players like welbeck and oliver noorwood from man utd very good at free kicks

Welbeck is on loan at Sunderland in my game but i'll try and bring in a loan signing, would prefer to actually own the players but loaning them might be good if they turn out to be garbage.

Matthew Amoah has good stats to be a fast striker hes 29 and I have picked him up for about 1mil plus clauses before