Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Need a new goalkeeper for Wolves. Hahnemanne's had numerous shockers already for me and i think he' on three own goals. Never been a big an of his anyways, so looking for a decent replacement, although the problem is, Wolve's have only gave me a £200k budget. Suggestions..?

Reaction score
Dida is a free agent at the start of the game. He may be worth a look
Also Khune the South African from Kaiser chiefs, costs around 200k

Last edited:
Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Vincent Enyeama, Nigeria Keeper, about 200-300k, so might have to use instalments or free up some money.

Reaction score
Fabian Carini is free too.

I don't know much about Wolves, but isn't Hennessey good enough?

Last edited:
Reaction score
fabian carini and Contofalsky are free depending on what stage your at. other than that try enyeama, he was 230k in my game, or try loaning a couple with good attributes for reflexes and handling and fair attributes for concentration, decisions, positioning and communication.

Staff member
Reaction score
use the search bar :) a lot of need a goalkeeper threads :D

Reaction score
you could try and loan a goalkeeper for the time being and then gain some more money while you search for a decent keeper.