MrDeanGenie

Reaction score
I like to buy and develop wonderkids. I purchased Rico Henry, left back from Walsall for £800k, as back-up to Jordan Amavi.

Does anyone know of any cheap-ish wonderkids? I don't want to spend tens of millions on one player. I also don't mind if they're not English!

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Tyler Roberts, Liam Cullen, Rodrigo Bentancur, Andre Dozzell, Ramadan Sobhy (if he's available with the database you've loaded), Iver Fossum, Kristoffer Ajer, San Emeterio-twins, Pepelu (I believe his name is Pepelu. Spanish DM anyhow), Leon Bailey might go for a cheap if you are lucky with the negotiations, Rafik Zekhnini, Linus Wahlqvist (CB/RB at Norrköping in Sweden, might not have the database to find him), go see if you can get Johannes Eggestein on the cheap, Maximiliano Romero is dirt cheap, Sebastian Driussi, Emanuel Mammana, João Filipe, see if you can sign Che Nunnely, Joël Piroe, Francesco Antonucci all in Holland (PSV resp. Ajax). Can't come up with more straight from my head. Some might be too expensive since you're half a season in. Some of these are actually available so just get by offering a contract right away when you start a game. Good hunt!

!

Tyler Roberts, Liam Cullen, Rodrigo Bentancur, Andre Dozzell, Ramadan Sobhy (if he's available with the database you've loaded), Iver Fossum, Kristoffer Ajer, San Emeterio-twins, Pepelu (I believe his name is Pepelu. Spanish DM anyhow), Leon Bailey might go for a cheap if you are lucky with the negotiations, Rafik Zekhnini, Linus Wahlqvist (CB/RB at Norrköping in Sweden, might not have the database to find him), go see if you can get Johannes Eggestein on the cheap, Maximiliano Romero is dirt cheap, Sebastian Driussi, Emanuel Mammana, João Filipe, see if you can sign Che Nunnely, Joël Piroe, Francesco Antonucci all in Holland (PSV resp. Ajax). Can't come up with more straight from my head. Some might be too expensive since you're half a season in. Some of these are actually available so just get by offering a contract right away when you start a game. Good hunt!

Superb response! I'll scout them straight away! :)

Jhon Arango is the cheapest wonderkid on FM 16. You can buy him with about £4K. Iver Fossum, Sergio Diaz, Salih Ucan, Andrija Balic, Andre Dozzell (plays for Ipswich), Ivan Saponjic, Jerry St. Juste, Alex Meret, Maximiliano Romero, Dennon Lewis (plays for Watford) are my other faves. Also, Andrija Zivkovic's contract's gonna finish on July 2016 :)

Last edited:
Jhon Arango is the cheapest wonderkid on FM 16. You can buy him with about £4K. Iver Fossum, Sergio Diaz, Salih Ucan, Andrija Balic, Andre Dozzell (plays for Ipswich), Ivan Saponvic, Jerry St. Juste, Alex Meret, Maximiliano Romero, Dennon Lewis (plays for Watford) are my other faves. Also, Andrija Zivkovic's contract's gonna finish on July 2016 :)

Superb! Thanks a lot!

Lincoln (Gremio)
Joao Filipe
Nahuel Leiva
Evander (Vasco)
Dani Olmo
Jota Diogo

Malcom, Lincoln, Borja San Emeterio (Very good RB. And Cheap), Zivkovic, Jorge, Ruben Neves, Tielemans, Sergio Diaz, Gerson, Embolo (He is sick!)and Ajer

Umar Sadiq, around 1.1 mil after 1 season. he is on loan at roma from spezia.

IRL Fact: After impressive performance in the Primavera team, scoring 14 times in 10 games, he made his Serie A debut on 21 November 2015 against Bologna F.C. 1909, replacing Juan Iturbe after 88 minutes in a 2–2 away draw.[2] He scored his first goal on 20th December 2015, in 2-0 win against Genoa C.F.C. at the Olimpico.