Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hey, I'm managing Nitra in the Slovak first division, playing pretty well and have got through to fourth round of qualifying of Euro Cup. However my midfield general and tempo dictator Ivan Hodur is out for 2-3 months and I need a replacement. I have around 700 p/w available to spend for wages but no transfer kitty. Does anyone know of a replacement? Here's his screenie

Reaction score
u dont have any transfer money???

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

if u go the boardroom overview, then u can control the amount between transfer and player wages

Reaction score
Yeh I know, I'd prefer to pick up on free transfer if possible but if you know a cheap transfer it would be appreciated :) Need one kind of soonish though, I'm going to try and take on Porto in EURO cup :p

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Have a look at Costin Lazar. Usually available on a free with very low wages.

Reaction score
Cheers, I'll have a look :)
------Edit-----------
Sorry, they must have signed him up again because I have to pay for transfer :( Cheers anyway

Reaction score
A short term, VERY cheap and decent answer could be this guy.

Reaction score
Cheers found a guy myself Jan Kozak, hopefully he likes Slovakia better then Greece :)

Reaction score
Looks pretty good mate, stamina may be a killer, though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeh, but way I figure once I get Hodur back then I can rotate quite easily. Lost 2-0 to Porto at their home ground, now can I make up the difference?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers, signed that Kozak, thanks anyway :) Won 1-0 to Porto at home but wasn't enough, ah well still amde 500k odd pounds just from 4 qualifiers :)

Reaction score
Sami Emmanuel, future wonderkid and hes available for 16k ish and he'll even goto a non league team <)
I win? :eek: