Status
Not open for further replies.

white magic

Reaction score
Just asking if anyone knows any good cheap players to sign for celtic.
I ve got 8 million to spend. just asking cause for some strange reason all the threads
with celtic are closed early.

I wonder why they were closed... maybe something to do with the stickies that your question belongs in. :)

If you're completely lost what to do with your side --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700.html
Just want someone for a certain position/role --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/looking-for-a-player-thread-t22715.html

And some useful posts that might interest you and give you answers without needing too make a thread --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-links-thread-t26606.html

first season= boruc, Billy Jones(3.2mill from Preston n.e) caldwell, loovens, fox, gibson(loan from man u), Flood/robson/Nguemo/crosas rotated, Acosta(AMR from sevilla, 1.4mill) mcgeady, driver(hearts 1.7mill), Karadeniz (Besiktas 7mill, 3mill up front 4 over 48months)

Through some weeling and dealing by the end of the first season I had bought, Diego Tardelli from atletico miniero. UNBELIEVABLE!!! 42 in 45 after first full season. I sold many players, including samaras for 3 mill, scott brown for 6 to stoke, and mcdonald for 4mill.

In my third season, top of the league by a margin, no losses no draws, quarter final of champions league and this is my team:

GK= Boruc

RB= Diego Renan CB= Miranda CB= Rafael Toloi LB= Fabio

mc= Axel Witsel mc=Hernanes

AMR= Guiliano Amc= Eden Hazard Aml= McGeady

sc= Tardelli

Bench Includes Wilshere on loan from arsenal, McManus, Paul Taylor(17yr old regen i think, at celtic anyway, brilliant, worth 2.5mill already), Fred, Gael Kakuta.

I have bought cheap and sold high with some players. I sold acosta to Man Utd for 8.5 mill, flood, fortune, crosas all for 4-5million to various clubs, maloney for 6.75 mill to Juve!! Karadeniz couldnt settle but i got 11 million from Barca for him by the end of the season.

Theres a few ways to do it. The fans dont mind you selling, so long as you improve. Its taken me to the third season to get a settled team, i only signed witsel and hazard at the start of the season and no-one in january. its taken me this long to get the team settled and morale consistent. This is a risky way to go about it, undoubtedly rangers will push you all the way, if not bet you to the title if you mess the team up too much. Just make sure you win the cups if this happens. my advice, go for it. im trying to challenge for the champions league with celtic within 5 seasons. 2 more to go, dnt think this year, got chelsea in the quarters.

I use an arsenal type formation for home games and away league games and a rigid 4-5-1 for away in europe and away to rangers. let me know if you want to know the tactics.

I signed Didier Digard from middlesborough celtic need a good defensive mid in my opinion on that game.
Also a quality attacking mid is a guy named

Ivan de la pena. Theres an accent on the a in ivan and on the n in pena. He plays for espanyol can be picked up for about 400k.

Status
Not open for further replies.