Cheap Registas who can get work permit?

hedonist

Reaction score
For my Leeds 1st season save and in January transfer window. My tactic is pretty attacking based so positioning, marking&tackling is important for me as well as tech skills.

I can't scout overseas yet. Any suggestions?

Thanks mate. Will check it out.

I know, it's hard to find a natural regista or not many people has a tactic for that role but any more suggestions?

A DLP DM whose 2nd or 3rd tac .role is regista would do too. :)

Thx again mate, Can't get w/p for that 3 guy but will check Danish boy. :)

I used Cirigliano as a Regista and was quite good. And cheap ;)

Hi again mates. I finished first half of the season as leader and I thought it was gonna happen like previous FM's and would get some cash-flow as a present but my cheap pres. Noureddin didn't throw a penny! :mad:

The cheapest option for me was signing Danny Holla (ADO Den Haag/Holland) as free agent and triggering buy now option for under 100k. But his marking, tackling & det was 10 only and I couldn't trust him defensively. But he's a good playmaker and had 12 assists in his league. Should be enough for Championship side but I had doubts about Premiere league.

Beside him, I think the cheapest option is Andr? Santos (Vit. Guimaraes/Portugal) for 575k. He is natural Regista and should do well in lower leagues.

Anyways, I couldn't buy even him but got the title with 24 points margin and now looking players with Premiere League quality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't play with English teams, I highly recommend to sign with Andile Jali (Orlando Pirates/S. Africa). I made him sign for 650K and 1.3M wage (lesser than that he prefers Ajax for 900k), but w/p ruined everything!!! I know him since FM2012 and he's just great.

Last edited:
Leon Britton is the best I've seen. Whether he'll come to you or not depends on your league pos. and whether he's getting regular game time.