Status
Not open for further replies.

fssen

Reaction score
So, I am managing Blackburn, almost got fired in 1st season, but i reshaped the club and qualified for a euro cup spot. the problem is, my star winger, David Hoilett (he's amazing, better den diouf in 3rd season) is tempted by a move to arsenal. they offered 10m and since his condition was "Unhappy" i sold him off. can any of u guys recommend a right winger? his age should be not more than 30.

So, I am managing Blackburn, almost got fired in 1st season, but i reshaped the club and qualified for a euro cup spot. the problem is, my star winger, David Hoilett (he's amazing, better den diouf in 3rd season) is tempted by a move to arsenal. they offered 10m and since his condition was "Unhappy" i sold him off. can any of u guys recommend a right winger? his age should be not more than 30.

are you looking for 10m or less?

have a look for eyal golasa from porto

Last edited:
Bebe
Tom Cleverly
they should be available for cheap since Man Utd wont use them a lot.

well i currently have 10.5m transfer kitty and 35k wage budget. cheap players with good stats is my personal option though.

Have a look at borussia Dortmund, they got 2 good wingers wont cost the earth either, their names i cant remember how to spell, doing a good job for me at Dortmund. hope this helps.

Have a look at borussia Dortmund, they got 2 good wingers wont cost the earth either, their names i cant remember how to spell, doing a good job for me at Dortmund. hope this helps.

Blaszykowski?

Status
Not open for further replies.