kellett1992

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am playing as Huddersfield town and am at the start of the 3rd season and am in the prem. I am in Europa League for the 2nd season in a row, 1st season got to league cup final and then came 5th first season n the prem. All sounds good until now! Nahki Wells has been a beast and I have him up top I brought in Zivcokic to have 2 competitive strikers and he picked up an 8 month ACL injury....GUTTED!!!

I have 5 million to fill the striker void that he has left, anyone got any ideas?

Last edited:
Slimani's a good call.
Staqualarsi or however you spell his name is decent too.

You can get Duvan Zapata. I transfered in Galatasaray for 2m €. I think, he is very good striker for EPL.

Or you can look Fredy Montero, Osei Owusu, Nadir Çiftçi, Valere Germain, Mustafa Pektemek, Muhammed Demir, Maximilian Pronichev, Luka Jovic...

Last edited:
Charlie Austin, E.Rescaladni, C.Fierro. Rhodes. Denis Stracqualursi

Don't know how much he'll be in your season but I got Gabbiadini for around 5 mil. He's currently top scorer with 14 goals mid-way through the season. Don't get Charlie Austin, he cant score for me (I'm with QPR)

I ended up asking the board to sign Kenedy from Flumiense and they got him in which is a bit of a result! Not too sure how he is going to be but his stats look decent and he will offer something different for me. Has anyone else had experience of him? I would be interested to know his best role best role?