Diavolo1992

Reaction score
Hey!

I am looking for cheap and good trequartista...any suggestions, which attributes are most important?

How cheap? To find the best attributes click on the little shirt on the pitch in the tactics screen, it highlights them.

Less than 5M...is it possible? :D

I play with milan...is any good for this role?

Last edited:
Best option is L. Kweuke. There's a tip of how to get him for about 4m (post January update) in MANUMAD'S Box of Sweets

Best option is L. Kweuke. There's a tip of how to get him for about 4m (post January update) in MANUMAD'S Box of Sweets

don't really think he is a treq mate :)

Leandro Paredes turns into one of the best AMC's in the game! you can get him for under £3.5m in the 1st season from Boca

Enzo Reale is also good

don't really think he is a treq mate :)

Leandro Paredes turns into one of the best AMC's in the game! you can get him for under £3.5m in the 1st season from Boca

Enzo Reale is also good

I was expecting such a comment. But I honestly feel his power and strength enables him to play there. Anyway I dont like using a treq so what do i know?

Gianluca Caprari.. If you don't mind youngsters.

Turns into an absolute beast, and in my game was a 4.5 star in any role as a striker.

What about Tony Vilhena?

I need amc trequartista, not ST.

I prefer europe player or even better italian :)

not much a fan of treq's myself ;)

if he works there for you then play him there :) but on the whole, the last role he suits with his stats is treq :)

Well...he will be for the future, i already have some player who should do well in this position...robinho and bojan even boateng or montolivo :D

I will try.