lung jr . you can buy him for 1m and hes a goalie in china i think and he turned into the best goalie in the game all his key goalkeeping stats where 19 and 18 so hes a must buy for any team

Marco veratti pure class i buy him everygame and a.c millan always want him by the second season.

would opare come to leicester and how much would he cost??

Jorgensen, Otamendi and Addison turn into great defenders and only cost about 3m each.

Enyeama was my first signing at Newcastle, 450k, and by far the best keeper in the league. Arsenal are hounding me for him, but I aint selling..
Costel Pantilimon is good, for around 900k, and also Silviu Lung jr.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

James Rodriguez(Banfield) - AMLC is a quality young player costs around 2.5m

Eyal Golasa(Israel) ST is quality, but you need to move quick, otherwise he signs for FC Bayern. 2m

Once again it's more than you've contributed to the thread, so don't criticise.

God Max stop taking everything so seriously :(

Anyway, try Leo from gremio, I had him in 09 with citeh and I bought him for 7.5m, he was amazing 2 or 3 seasons in!

God Max stop taking everything so seriously :(

Anyway, try Leo from gremio, I had him in 09 with citeh and I bought him for 7.5m, he was amazing 2 or 3 seasons in!
I'm not taking it seriously? If anything you are by being specific in what he said.

Well I'm sorry, I guess I did over-react :(

Anyway, yeah try Leo mate

for A pompy fan you do have a lot of bullshit to say
What has that got to do with it? Yeah I support Pompey get over it, atleast spell it right.

It's not bullshit, it's just he was making a silly point really.

Why bring it back up? If you've got a problem with me, PM me, pathetic.

Calm down ladies.... Never thought this thread was going to turn into a big argument.