chriseagles

Reaction score
Im currently playing as Burnley in the 2012/2013 season. I would like to try and recreate what Dortmund have done in the long run, by signing good players cheap and turning them into world beaters! So im looking for some young players (preferably under 21) to sign on the cheap (e.g. less than half a mil) and turn them into amazing players after 1-2 seasons, any suggestions?

To be hounest, I dont think you will find that many wonderkids that will turn out amazing for that little money and they would probably not sign for Burnley. I think your best chance is to scout for newgens in the 2nd season, once you have gained promotion.

Well do you know of any cheap players who i could sign and will improve alot?

My best advice would actually be to NOT look for players that will developo into decent players in 3 years. Here, your progress as a club ( if getting good results) will have been better than these young players. Instead, I would focus on getting a team that is hardworking with lots of experienced players. After 2-3 season, yuou can try getting these newgen wonderkids

you best option is to sign old free players. I guess you will go for newgens as soon as Season 2 starts. As a result, you just need current players serve you 1 or 2 seasons only. Age in this case is not a big deal then.

Obviously Adryan - Flamengo, he'll go to Burnley and 875K over 48 months is nothing!

Also i've picked up many good young players from Bracelona and Madrid B and Youth teams in past

Adryan 825k, Sanchez Mino 1.5-2.3 Mil, Doria 500k,

You could try and tie up Mauro Caballero (Not sure if spelling is right) the striker at Libertad (Might be in youth) for under a million, bagloads of talent.

Julin Velazques/z is available on a free at the end of the year. At a stretch Lisandro Lopez at 5 mil is the best back in the game

Munro Caballero (ST), Zakaria Bakkali (ST), Almamy Touré (CB, DM), Lucas Severo (forgot his position), Mats Mørch (GK), George Willis (GK).
I think all of the above are aged 17-20, and could be available for as little as 100K - 1m. They have loads of potential. I'm not conviced they would sign for Burnley, but you should definitively try to get some of them.
As I'm sure you know, getting the most out of such young talented players, require a lot from training facilities, youth program and coaches.
Good luck!