Cheap wonderkids?

• Thread starter Thread starter Minstrels
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 9K
Hi all i'm new to here and want advise on who to buy for Stalybridge Celtic in the BSN?

Help would be great, thank you all.

Iker Muniain from athletic bilbao striker aged 16 would be an amazing buy hes valued at 4.5m tho would be worth it if you want to pay top bucks for him or haggle for a bargain had him for city and he was on double figures after 3-4 games.

A Guaranteed Buy

Last edited:
Zakaria Labyad AMD
Freddy Drogba ;) FWD
Jordan Spence CBK
Luis Guilherme GKP
Mats Rits CMD
Isco AMD
Alipio STR
Gary Gardner AMD

Bsn

Hi all i'm new to here and want advise on who to buy for Stalybridge Celtic in the BSN?

Help would be great, thank you all.

I would recommend 'Stephen McConalogue' , 'Sean Doherty' , 'Paul Burns', 'Chris Rodd' and 'Branimir Kostadinov'. Hope this helps!

James Rodriguez---->Attacking Mid--->can be bought for 2.5 Mn
Scored for 4 goals against Chelsea for me in my first season aged 17. Awesome player..8)

You can get Engin Bekdemir for free at the start of the game. Just bid £0 for him and Porto will accept usually

Here he is developed on my game

6EnginBekdemir-2.png

And Alphonse Areola.

Here he is developed for my Villa side about 2 years back in game, the reason he's worth £44.5million is because I bought him back then for £44.5million from PSG...

1alphonsearola2.png

Legend thanks

Max Gradel...get him for about £300k from Leeds and he becomes an assist monster.

Bought him for Blackpool at the start of the game, but unfortunately he wanted to move to a bigger club at the start of the following season. Sold him for 4m. Not a bad return i guess.

Back