louiscfc

Reaction score
Best I can find is £26. Official steam/site price is £35. Anyone know of anywhere cheaper? Or tell me this, is the full game worth 30 quid this year?

Can I just ask where it's £26? If it's somewhere like G2A etc I strongly recommend don't touch sites like that-it's extremely risky and have a known reputation for very shady practices, and stolen keys. It's much safer to stay with places like Amazon where it's just under £30.

With regards to it's value all I can say is try the demo really. The match engine is best state it's been in imo, and although it's not immediately apparent the many small tweaks and changes make for a much better game experience, and the UI is much easier to navigate. Only reason my playing hours have suffered badly is because of Overwatch lol. But I'm going back to it with a level 22 database and giving it a proper go. Personally I think it's worth getting. But opinions will vary because people want different things from the game.

CDkeys.com are very reliable do it for 25.99 and send you the code pretty quickly. Gameseek.co.uk are also decent however that costs 29.75