Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchesto

Reaction score
Hello, I've been looking and was unable to find a thread where a list of free/cheap wonderkids could be bought. Having recently bought Sergi, the 16 year old Spanish midfielder, I was wondering if there is or can be a list compiled of players of wonderkid status that are attainable for £1m or under. Sergi has become my highest rated player and should help me keep my Southampton team in the Championship as he (hopefully) gets better with age.

So does anyone have any similar suggestions for a list of such players?

Raikan might have a shortlist, he seems to have a shortlist for everything!
Also, check out Daniel Opare, hes a beast!

Marco Verratti is pretty cheap at the start (around 300k), and can turn into an immense player.

Muniesa, Pulida and Koke all transfer listed at start bid 0 for them they always take it.

Here are some good ones

Vaclav Kadlec, A 17 yearold SC, value is only £450k (Sparta Prague)

Eyal Golasa, 18 years old, position is AM RLC and his value is £250k (Macabi Hiafa)

Alipio, 17, position is SC and the value is £100k (Real Madrid)

Enric Valles, 19, ML, value is £65k (NAC Breda)

I Signed these four players for a combined value of about two and a half million and they all turned out to be quality players.
Hope these help mate.

Lacina Traore can become a real talent is available for just over £1m.

Romelu Lukaku From Anderlecht - 1 - 2 mil
But be quick because a lot of good teams like FC Bayern, Sevilla and Liverpool are interested in him
And he is only 16 years old!

Danny Wilson. Only cost me 2m, bargain.

Romelu Lukaku From Anderlecht - 1 - 2 mil
But be quick because a lot of good teams like FC Bayern, Sevilla and Liverpool are interested in him
And he is only 16 years old!

Lukaku 1-2 mil! I had a bid rejected at 7.5 mil lol

alphonse areola turns into a great goalkeeper and costs £50k!!

Artur Kas'kov from Metalurg Zp can be the one to change defeat into victory.He has 20 flair.Costs 1.5 million.

Alphonse Areola can be nabbed for around 500k.

Turns out to be world class in the future.

Thanks, just got Areloa in my second season. Really strapped for cash at Southampton!

verkhovstev can get him for 700k and he will be your top goalscorer from centre back scored 31 for me 29 from corners beassttt

Yannis Tafer !!! Striker
Can be bought fairly cheaply at the start of the game for how good he is.
I bought him on my Watford game in the 2014/2015 and the 2015/2016 he won striker of the year. Finishing with almost a goal a game. Quite pricey later in the game but completely worth it.

Last edited:
Mats Rits, class in midfield at under 500 grand

I have a soft spot for Mats Rits. Always pick him up for £400k. Develops into a class player, would be better off retraining him as a central attacking midfielder as his finishing and dribbling increase more than his tackling throughout the game.

Lacuna Traore is good. Marco Verratti also. I like the Chelsea youth setup, Conor Clifford, Daniel Philliskirk all seem good, even at the beginning.

I would check out Germany, France and even South Africa have some good, very cheap hot prospects for a small fee, but load 'large database' to gander at them.

Also, Raikan has shortlists so drool over them :D

I am from Brazil and I'd recommend:

Neymar - Santos
Marquinhos - Internacional
Carlos Eduardo - Hoffeinheim
Sandro - Internacional
Taison - Internacional
Giuliano - Internacional
Dodo - Corinthians
Matias defederico - Corinthians
Rafael Toloi - Goias
Felipe Coutinho - Vasco / Inter Milan