Cheat for Loaning Players

HughL36

Reaction score
I wouldnt exactly call this a cheat....but i found a way of bypassing the rule in england where teams can only have 4 domestic bases long term loans.

I was managing luton and noticed this when signing gael kakuta on loan from chelsea, i already had 4 long term loans in place so i could only sign kakuta on loan for 3 months. I agreed the deal and he turned out to be a quality signing.

As his 3 month loan deal came closer to expiring i couldnt bare the thought of losing him so i went to extend his loan and i was able to extend to 6months. I made the offer to chelsea and the deal went through, i had a brain wave then and made another offer to extend the loan deal to 9months (again which went through) and then i furhter extended to 12 months.

When the next transfer window came around i brought in 5 players on 3 month loan deals and followed the same procedure that i used with Kakuta. I now have around 10 long term loan deals in my squad. Although there is a rule in place that only 5 loaned players can be in the match squad this method can add huge strength to your squad.

I hope this will help anybody trying to make their way up throught the lower leagues, but also has anyone noticed this before?

I did the same thing with Leeds a while back and loaned a couple of players from all the big clubs. :)

That will be quite handy for lower leauges :p

Yeah it sure will, worked wonders for me managing Luton :D