kolas79

Reaction score
I would to ask you if it is consider a cheat when someone search for a player using filters instead of using scouting reports ? For example there are various filters in the internet that we can use in order to search for a player with a spesific role (AP, DLF, IF etc). We download them and import them in order to find the best complete forward or ball winning midfielder.

How many of you do that ? Does it work ? What is the point of having scouters for example if you use filters ?

I've used filters, never downloaded, but made by me in each search (I don't save them). This version I'm making a save without using the global search but limited to scouted players. I don't think it's a cheat. If your knowledge of the game is not deep, it maybe a big help, but I wouldn't say it gets to be a cheat, if you know perfectly what the filters for each role should be is just a commodity. I could see it as a cheat only in a multiplayer game if not all have access to those filters.

Whenever you ask yourself " is it considered cheating if...", then it's almost always cheating :D
As long as you enjoy the game, don't pay attention to it. Do what you want, it's your money. Personally I'd consider your example as a slightly unfair advantage, rather than cheating, if it makes you feel better. :D

I've used filters, never downloaded, but made by me in each search (I don't save them). This version I'm making a save without using the global search but limited to scouted players. I don't think it's a cheat. If your knowledge of the game is not deep, it maybe a big help, but I wouldn't say it gets to be a cheat, if you know perfectly what the filters for each role should be is just a commodity. I could see it as a cheat only in a multiplayer game if not all have access to those filters.

Mmmm good idea my friend and how you can do this ?

Whenever you ask yourself " is it considered cheating if...", then it's almost always cheating :D
As long as you enjoy the game, don't pay attention to it. Do what you want, it's your money. Personally I'd consider your example as a slightly unfair advantage, rather than cheating, if it makes you feel better. :D

That 's a fair answer my friend thanks a lot !:D

Mmmm good idea my friend and how you can do this ?

If you mean preventing other players in a multiplayer to do them, you can't. At least I don't think you can, I don't play online.

If you mean limit searches to scouted player, in the scouting window, you have tabs up top, the second one, between all and shortlist, is one called scouted players. Click that and there you go, filters among only those players you have scouted.

If you mean preventing other players in a multiplayer to do them, you can't. At least I don't think you can, I don't play online.

If you mean limit searches to scouted player, in the scouting window, you have tabs up top, the second one, between all and shortlist, is one called scouted players. Click that and there you go, filters among only those players you have scouted.

I meant the second one about the scouted players. Thanks a lot !