:( Please don't lol. I want to get a Desktop or a Laptop. But I've had this Mac for 5 years now. Still runs FM well and there's no need to splash the cash again. Although I think by FM17 maybe i'll need a new one

:( Please don't lol. I want to get a Desktop or a Laptop. But I've had this Mac for 5 years now. Still runs FM well and there's no need to splash the cash again. Although I think by FM17 maybe i'll need a new one

Do you think a lenovo g505s would run fm 15?

Road To Redemption - Bricking It

On The Team Coach

I look out the window as the drive to Reading is shorter and shorter. I hear my players sharing some banter and playing cards and remember what it was like. The bus journeys around the country, the atmosphere. It's like a school trip, lots of fun all the way. It's a big part of what I miss of being a player. I start to drift off when... BANG. I massive smash is heard to my left. The window is smashed. SMASH another window down. Suddenly Le Fondre shouts out, 'Oi lads! There's people throwing bricks!' Panic is spread out through the bus and I look out one of the intact windows and see there's a group of masked women throwing bricks at the bus... I hear sirens now and the police have arrived. But before they take the group away I see their banner.. 'Ched Evans is a rapist. Get him out of our city. Women's Rights Group.' I feel sick, and faint...

Road To Redemption - The Press Conference

X8vV96X.jpg

At Sky Sports News Conference

Reporter: Ched. This is the first time you've spoke about your past before, why is that?

Me: As you are aware, my team bus was attacked today. I need to clear things up.

Reporter: So? Would you like to make a statement about the incident?

Me: Of course. This morning, at 11:32am. The Cardiff City team bus was hit by 3 bricks by the Women Rights Group. No one was injured but the attack has left the team startled. During the attack the group brought a banner about my criminal record. I would like to say that the past is gone. This is the new chapter of my life. I'm not a player, I'm a manager. I've moved on the from the incident a couple of years ago. It's gone. It's not ignorance at all. Only 3 people knew what went down that day, Clayton, the girl, and I. That's what makes me stay strong and not get distracted.

Reporter: Obviously you've still been performing well as Cardiff manager, but the fans still are unsure of you. Even some of the supporters are calling for you to be fired, they're bringing banners to the games calling you out and signing petitions. Does this effect you?

Me: This is my Road to Redemption. Of course it's not going to be complete in 1 month. Not even when I get promoted with this club, which is going to happen. I'm going to have to prove my worth to everyone in the country. It's difficult, but I'm going to do it.

Reporter:
Thanks for speaking to us, have a good game against Reading

Me: Of course, thanks and goodbye.

Good story. Bit of a risk doing a Ched Evan's story but it's working well, even without him being in it still looking good with tactics and league position. Keep it up.

R.I.P Can't access save game. Always happens to one of my saves :( :( I was at end of season although I came 10th. Sorry :(