iDood

Reaction score
Hi there. I've just started a new game, playing as Chelmsford City, in the lowly Blue Square South. I am tipped for promotion, but I am sure that it will be made much easier by bringing in some other players. I have 32k to spend, but finding decent player(s) for that is not an easy thing to do. I am close to signing Pierre Alexandre Pluchino Galuppo, a young striker who I hear is quite good, but I do not know who else I might be able to get. I have looked at the loan lists, and made offers for the likes of Andy Carroll, Fred Sears and Francisco Merída, all of whom rejected the offers. So anybody know who may join on loan or on a very, very cheap permanent deal? :)

try some of these m8! good choice of team pal was my home town!

Haha thanks mate, they're my adopted home town, I lived in Danbury for a few years.. you may know it, but we've moved up to Brentwood now. :)

yeah my mates family are from danbury i also used to work at brentwood!lol i live near doncaster now still an essex boy at hart!

my chelmsford squads in 2nd season. was champion in the first season.

keep it up pal took me forever but was worth it in the end. the only annoying thing for me was the would never expand the stadium or build a new one that kinder ruined it for me really but good luck with it.

You'd have struggled to get the players mentioned in your OP mate. :)

Seems like you have done well though.

its from this site i don`t use it anymore i use the arsenal skin but i`ll check and let you know.