So I've just started a game with Chelsea, this is the lineup:
----------Cech-------
Terry---Ivanovic-----Cahill
----------Mikel-----------
--Ramires----Lampard----
-----Hazard----Mata----
----Sturridge----Torres-----
Positions I am looking to improve in:
Center Back: Not an absolute necessity, but I want a long term replacement for Terry.
Striker: I don't trust Sturridge enough, so I want a different striker who would bring the best out of Torres.
Defensive Mid: Again, not a must, but I don't really like Mikel.
Goalkeeper: I want a solid,cheap back up for Cech, preferably young.
Center Mid: Looking for a long-term replacement for lamps.Not a necessity.
Going Out:
Ross Turnball
-Listed for 250k ,as on previous fm's would only be able to loan him out.
Henrique Hilario-Released (£1 mill comp.)
Ashley Cole- As I'm playing with a 3 back don't need him and his contract runs out soon.Listed for £9.5mill.
Ryan Bertrand- ^^.Listed for £1mil.
Florent Malouda: Aging.Listed for £1mill.
Loans: Azipilcueta, as he joined this season but is a rb, Romeu (not sure whether to keep as back-up dm) and Piazon.
Sorry this is so long.
Thanks in advance!

Never been a fan of this formation, and struggling too see how your going to really get any results with it seemingly being very flat formation down the middle and not much wing play.

However, I'll give you tips for who you want -

Centre Back: You have Luiz who is fairly good on the game when i've used him but - could look into Caulker hes young Spurs Centre Back, but don't think you need to be getting another CB in while you still have Terry able to play each week.
Stiker: Sturridge is a good player, but if your looking for someone - Ademilson, young - very good prospect and always performs. If your looking for a current striker to play, possible Demba Ba - but defiantly Ademilson is a must buy!
Defensive Mid: Right, Mikel is a beat at CDM - Don't think you'll find a fairly cheap one which could be better than Mikel, wouldn't recommend replacing him if your not looking to spend around 20m on a better CDM. However, Sandro, Fellani, Romulo are all good buys.
Goalkeeper: Don't think you need someone in really - especially with Courtois coming back from Madrid end of season, Cech - unless he gets injured you have a fairly consistant keeper. However, possible look at some cheap goalkeepers who hardly play for other big clubs and see if you can get a cheap one, but Turnball is fairly good for replacement, but still probably get someone better.
Center Midfielder: Won't find a fairly cheap one for now - would just keep Lampard and then buying one when he has finally had it, otherwise Oscar, Mike, Romeu can both play in Centre Midfield

But anyway, good luck with your save mate!

Never been a fan of this formation, and struggling too see how your going to really get any results with it seemingly being very flat formation down the middle and not much wing play.

However, I'll give you tips for who you want -

Centre Back: You have Luiz who is fairly good on the game when i've used him but - could look into Caulker hes young Spurs Centre Back, but don't think you need to be getting another CB in while you still have Terry able to play each week.
Stiker: Sturridge is a good player, but if your looking for someone - Ademilson, young - very good prospect and always performs. If your looking for a current striker to play, possible Demba Ba - but defiantly Ademilson is a must buy!
Defensive Mid: Right, Mikel is a beat at CDM - Don't think you'll find a fairly cheap one which could be better than Mikel, wouldn't recommend replacing him if your not looking to spend around 20m on a better CDM. However, Sandro, Fellani, Romulo are all good buys.
Goalkeeper: Don't think you need someone in really - especially with Courtois coming back from Madrid end of season, Cech - unless he gets injured you have a fairly consistant keeper. However, possible look at some cheap goalkeepers who hardly play for other big clubs and see if you can get a cheap one, but Turnball is fairly good for replacement, but still probably get someone better.
Center Midfielder: Won't find a fairly cheap one for now - would just keep Lampard and then buying one when he has finally had it, otherwise Oscar, Mike, Romeu can both play in Centre Midfield

But anyway, good luck with your save mate!
Okay, thanks for the advice:D

Don't know about much of them, I agree that David Luiz is a good player so try rotate him with terry. Also for replacement of sturridge, get Vaclav Kadlec, absouloutly class, young, cheap 8million, scores goals, sets up, perfect striker!

romeu is good use him :) jason steele good back up keeper?

you don't really need a keeper tbh you have courtois on loan at athletico and he gets ace

So Far:
Bought Dzagoev on a bosman as lampard's replacement.
Brought Marchetti as backup GK.
Changed formation so Hazard and Mata are on the wings.I've got Mata training to make him stonger as a AMR.
Caulker wasn't interested so bought Maicon(Porto) instead (Terry's out for 2-3 months).
Ademilson is still getting work permit(on appeal).
Mikel has stayed at the club.
Made an offer for Kadlec (and Steele.)
Does anybody know of a cheap backup AMR?Also looking at Niang and Zouma.Keep the suggestions coming!

I just started one with Chelsea aswell, My Buys first season was

David Alaba From Bayern, Absolute Beast wing back, turns out AMAZING!
Isco Very good Playmaking prospect aswell. Cheap buyout Clause