fflunatic

Reaction score
I just started Chelsea and it's now Oct 1 2011. I'm using Raikan's Awesome AMC (4-3-3) tactic.

So I sold Kalou during the last transfer window, and am looking for a replacement. Preferably young and talented, under £15mil. I need a good team player and willing to feed assists for my Strikers (Torres/Drogba), occasionally banging in some goals.

EDIT: Oh I'm looking for a right winger, I always use Kalou as a right winger, so sorry about that.

Last edited:
Eden Hazard, who probs joins them in the summer IRL... :)

James Rodriguez - FCPorto but you have to train him to play there but he is an amazing IF
Douglas Costa - Shakthar
Willian - Shakthar

Eden Hazard, who probs joins them in the summer IRL... :)

I just started Chelsea and it's now Oct 1 2011. I'm using Raikan's Awesome AMC (4-3-3) tactic.

So I sold Kalou during the last transfer window, and am looking for a replacement. Preferably young and talented, under £15mil. I need a good team player and willing to feed assists for my Strikers (Torres/Drogba), occasionally banging in some goals.

^^^^

Eden Hazard is great, I think I'm going to get him for the AMC role, and put Mata on the left wing.

James Rodriguez was not really that good when I played him as a left winger on FM2011..

Anymore suggestions for the right wing? Thank you.

Alright.. Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll watch those players. :)

Willian all day long if you're playing them as a winger.

Its Chelsea, he'll get money and he shud have bigger budget anyways than 15 mil :)
Haha yeah. But then I have to save up for Hazard in case Abramovich doesn't give enough budget for me.

Also I think I'm going to get Willian. Thanks for the advice again. Cheers guys.