VuleCFC

Reaction score
Hi guys,
this is VuleCFC speaking,
and I want to make sure about Chelsea tactics!
If anybody know about their tactic please let me know!
Also it doesnt matter if you know about Carlo Ancelottis tactics and his 4-4-2 diamond and 4-3-2-1!
Just fell free to tell me how its going on!
Thanks8-|

It's a 4-3-3 this year, but the challenge is, you have to make it as **** as possible.

It's a 4-3-3 this year, but the challenge is, you have to make it as **** as possible.
Yes,I know that 4-3-3 is the formation,but I want to know exact player instruction for that formation which Carlo is using in real life of course!
Anyway thanks!|)

Yes,I know that 4-3-3 is the formation,but I want to know exact player instruction for that formation which Carlo is using in real life of course!
Anyway thanks!|)

Well, try making it yourself then? That's the only way because very few people on here will actually put the time and effort into it for you, when you could yourself.

Well, try making it yourself then? That's the only way because very few people on here will actually put the time and effort into it for you, when you could yourself.
Ok thanks!
I had played with this system!
goalkeeper-defend
wing back(right)-automatic
center back-defend
center back-defend
wing back(left)-support
deep lyring playmaker-defend
center midfielder-automatic
advanced playmaker-attack
inside foward-attack
winger(left)-support
target man-attack
:)

I believe Chelsea have been playing 4-5-1 with attacking wingers and a defensive midfielder, with the 2 full-backs moving up forward when they can.

I will accept any advice,but stop showing me about zonalmarking.net I already know about them!:)