Jurex

Reaction score
Hi, guys' !

In my FM Calendar, I've got date of 1st July. As in a topic, I've got 90 mln € to spend and really huge headache, who to buy. My current squad, I'm showing you at that pictures...

squad1.jpg
squad2.jpg

(A formation and setting come from the last match of the season without my alterations)

I don't know, who should I buy or sell(or maybe let Chelsea take run its course?), so I'm asking this question 2u. Thanks in advance.

PS: For all mistakes, I'm really sorry. I'm learning English till 2 years.

Maybe let a few of your younger players out on loan e.g McEachran, Kakuta etc? maybe even Hazard for a season if he wont be a regular in your side?

I would let Kalou go maybe as you can git a bit of money for him and Paulo Ferreira perhaps?

Also I would reccomend letting Borini go as he never really turns into anything special on fm

Thanks for remind me about Borini. He's still in Chelsea, cause I have a sentiment for him :p Kakuta's just come back from loan. I want to test him and maybe let out on loan(again :D). Hazard... Thanks for that advise, but he preform role of rotation for(at the same time) Malouda, Rodriguez and Lamps(when i play with AMC). Malouda don't play at the level of his abilites and Rodriguez couldn't play in great matches(lots of mistakes, maybe in few years?).

I would sell Malouda mate he isnt getting any younger and I dont think he is all that on fm usually anyway.

Ok I'm sure I will consider it, but what do u think about buy someone younger for left wingback?

Have a look at Lorenzo De Silvestri for LWB, he's doing pretty well on my liverpool save he should be around 23/24.

ermmmmm what about Marcelo of Real madrid lol? He may be costly though

Marcelo :D yeah, he costs a bomb! But if had a money for him, i would buy Marcelo. He's great defender and he can also play on left winger position.

Ok, the transfer window's gonna be closed. Thanks, for all yours advices. Below, I show you my all transfers(which begin from 1st day transfer window) with yours sugestions:

IN:

Vaclav Kadlec, Sparta Praga, 1,5 mln €
Faisal Lombo (regen), 600 000 €(and for beginning, he goes on loan)
Phil Jones, Blackburn Rovers, 18,5 mln €
Christian Träsch, VfB Sttutgart, 25 mln €(I overpayed a bit, but quality has its price, isn't?)
Lorenzo De Silvestri, AC Fiorentina, 12,75 mln € (Like in bracket above)

OUT:

Ross Turnbull, Manchester City, 2 mln €
Hilario, Carl Magnay, Jan Sebek, Mesca, Daniel Philliskirk, Michael Woods, Paulo Ferreira(I hadn't got any merchants for him; big contract requirements), Fabio Borini (like Ferreira) - free
Nemanja Matic, Benfica Lizbona, 5 mln €
Marko Mitrovic, Aston Villa Birmingham, 1 mln €
Salomon Kalou, TSG Hoffenheim, 4,5 mln €
Florent Malouda, OM, 10 mln €
Jose Bosingwa, Juventus Turyn, 5 mln €
Philipp Prosenik, Juventus Turyn, 1,5 mln €.

Overall:

Transfers:
- IN : 58 mln €
- OUT: 28,5 mln €
- FINANCES BALANCE (transfers): - 29,5 mln €

Comment:

I think, that was hard transfer window and in the past few days I'll try to buy another one or two players to rotate the squad. Again, thanks for all advices. I'm extremly grateful for yours opinions.

Sorry, £18.5m for Phil Jones!? £25m for a player un heard of!? You could have bought better players for that money mate....

Sorry, £18.5m for Phil Jones!? £25m for a player un heard of!? You could have bought better players for that money mate....

You must be quite ignorant if you don't know who Christian Träsch is.

you don't need anybody! you have enough players to cover all postions if you get injuries.

Oh, yeah... Injuries. This is my nightmare, FMPro1. I had 3 series of matches after three injuries per match(i'm thinking that it writes :p) and i didn't know, what is it - only an error of game or an accident? Overall - 9 injuries of key players. I prefer to insure the future.

@nobbsy - this is the 2nd season of the game. Players are diffrent than at the beggining of a game. Part of the footballers developed and some are not. Blackburn and Stuttgart didn't give me a contract for small money Phil Jones and Christian Träsch because they're leading figures in their teams. I wanted to say one more thing: Christian Träsch is not just anybody - certainly not for me. I think, this is the best German left wingback in a game and beyond.

Ehm if that is ur 2nd season, U dont need a left back as U have one of the world's best left back already - Ashley Cole

U rly dont need anyone with that squad since U have lots of depth in it. U shud consider selling some of ur players, a lot of them to be more precise and loan out those youngsters like Bertrand, Kakuta etc.

My first eleven with that squad would be;

Cech
Ivanovic/Srna - Terry - Luiz/Howedes - Cole

Essien - Lampard

Hazard - Gervinho

Torres - Drogba/Aguero

(U could also buy a new world-class CB like Chiellini)