Riess

Reaction score
Assembling quite a good young side (most of it is already done with the core of Chelsea). I have Christensen but I'm looking for another young cb under 10 mil who could develop into world class.

Thoughts?

Cheers. Been monitoring Umtiti and Balanta. Umtiti rejected a contract with his current side and is interested but with a potential of 3 stars on my save I don't know how interested I am

I have Kurt Zouma, Balanta and Chalobah and they are destroying teams. Average over 7.5 every season and Zouma is averaging around 15 league goals a season. I got Zouma for 7 million pounds and Balanta for 12 million both at end of 1st season. Umitit is good but maybe too expensive. Doria too. But both are tanks if you can find money. (BTW if you don't really need them straight away loan them back to their club for the season - makes fee a lot cheaper, for me anyway)

Doria or Balanta. My guess would be that Doria is playing for Benfica now, if you never picked him up? No idea how much he would cost then, but Balanta should be pretty cheap if he's still at River Plate.

Balanta is the player I always buy, no matter what save I play.

Cheers guys! Louiscfc I've been pushing Chalobah as a cm. Is he performing really well as a cb??? He's getting game time and limiting Van Ginkle, KDB, Lamps and Ramires from a lot more time.

i got doria (1st season, 9 mill) and balanta (1st season, loaned back for a year 9.5 milll) , sold cahill for 24.5 to make space to balanta and we have just dominated start of third season and all of the young talent in my team are not even close to overthrowing the 4 of terry doria balanta and luiz. i have kalas (primarly rotation with azpilcueta) and chalobah (roataing with Lucas Romero in DM) to cover if **** hits the fan. want zouma but i dont really need to spend 15 mill on him yet. made 120 mill from selling players in season 2 + 3 together.

Cheers guys! Louiscfc I've been pushing Chalobah as a cm. Is he performing really well as a cb??? He's getting game time and limiting Van Ginkle, KDB, Lamps and Ramires from a lot more time.
I had too many good CMs so he was pretty much forced to play there but now he is just quality. I play him as a Ball Playing Defender - Cover and he acts like a regista (as I don't play with one) and starts the plays off and his stats IMO are good for this role. Depends how you play really as he's like an 'offensive' defender if that makes sense. BTW i'm in 2018 so he may not be developed as much if your earlier on.