sparkymark

Reaction score
Hi I'm Chelsea and I'm in January in my second season and my strikers (just like real life) aren't firing on all cylinders and cos of that tittle race is starting to slip through my grasp so can anyone recommended a striker dont care about availability in champions league
i've gt 35m to spend and the striker has to be 27 or under Thank You:$

You have Lukaku that is already a beast but if you want really a striker you should look at Lewandowski, Mitrovic, Jackson Martinez or Balotelli.

Jackson Martinez is very consistent but you'll be exorted in terms of the fee; Simone Zaza might be pretty good by now; Lewandowski is obviously brilliant, probably the best striker you can get without breaking Chelsea's transfer record of 50m.

Got Martinez for 18 mil E after the first season in my Dortmund save so he's not expensive.

Timo Werner should have developed by now, try getting him, he grows to be a beast. Lukaku is brilliant, try getting him in his proper roles, and also ensure tactics are properly suited. He should fire on all cylinders. Lewandowski should have already moved away by now, so you'll have to pay a hefty price for him. Mitrovic is another brilliant option. Maybe Christian Benteke?

thanks for the quick reply guys it seems Mitrovic and Martinez are the popular choices so I'm going to have a look. any more recommendations will still be welcomed thank you

LUKAKU!!!! Hes a GOD why waste the ??? invest in other places or youths

Lukaku hasn't been doing good before you say maybe your not putting him in his right role i have but mate if I've got the money to invest in a new striker which is the position im lacking as Torres has only scored 2 goals in the prem Eto'o hasn't scored in all comps