KieranCFC

Reaction score
So i'm starting my 2nd season with Chelsea, I've got 62million to spend after selling some players.

Could anyone give my any good players to sign

This is my squad right now.
GK:
Cech
Courtois

RB:
Azpilicueta
De Sciglio

LB:
Shaw

CB:
Terry
David Luiz
Balanta
Gary Cahill
Kurt Zouma

CM:
Frank Lampard
Ramires
Romero

CAM:
Oscar
Van Ginkel
Draxler

AML:
Hazard
Schurrle

AMR:
Salah
Willian

ST:
Eto'o
Lukaku
Mitrovic

Most my attacking midfielders can play on the left or right also in the middle.

So.. Here's a question.. Why do you need more players to sign? You've got a pretty brilliant allround team, already// Maybe get a CM (Roberto/Ward-Prowse/Schneiderlin/Hughes) but otherwise, your team is pretty much full..

I agree with Sherkey, pretty much. Try for a world class midfielder like Pogba, Fabregas or Kroos, spend 40-50 million on him and get in a young midfielder like Hughes to replace Lampard in a few years time, but Chelsea are already packed full of talent, and the guys you've bought aren't exactly terrible either. This is why I'd never chose to be a club who are already challenging for the title in Real Life, it gets boring very quickly unless you add an unusual quirk to it.

Blasphemy! You sold Matic :D On topic, get a backup LB. CM area might also require reinforcements, since Frank is not 18 anymore. Get one this season, so you don't pull out your hair next season because the player takes time to settle in. Also, this is a personal opinion, you don't need 3 CAM if you play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, but then again, i have no idea what tactic you play, so you might want to ignore the last sentence.
Solid squad.

Ideally, sell Cech when you can still get a decent value for him, and play Courtois.

Blasphemy! You sold Matic :D On topic, get a backup LB. CM area might also require reinforcements, since Frank is not 18 anymore. Get one this season, so you don't pull out your hair next season because the player takes time to settle in. Also, this is a personal opinion, you don't need 3 CAM if you play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, but then again, i have no idea what tactic you play, so you might want to ignore the last sentence.
Solid squad.

I don't like Matic on the update, his stamina is awful!!! which isn't really realistic...

get rid of vinkel, sign ross barkley! gets goals but mainly assists 15 plus goals easily! great player