Mohamed Salah
Nemanja Matic
Ross Barkley
Josh McEchran
Forwards
Sebastian Giovinco
Diego Costa
Loic Remy

I wonder if I need someone in any position, wonderkid or world class. I got around 50 million pounds to spend.

The first thing I want to say is that I sold Petr Cech, and then Oscar and some other players got angry, so the morale on some players aint good, Diego Costa is very angry.

Last year i won Premier League and the FA-cup, but I lost early in the champions league.
Some players got offers from other clubs, like Oscar now. He got angry beacuse I didnt accept any bid on him, and said that he wants to play at Juventus because they have a chance i CL(and we not), I got angry in real life, beacuse WTF?
I dont have a good enough squad?
That is why I ask, someone players I need to buy?
Maybe I sell Costa and got another striker?

Last edited:
I think players like Ramires, Terry, Ivanovic, Luis and even Fab may not warrant first team positions in the 2nd season, definitely didnt give the performances that I was expecting of them in my first season or simply declined too much to keep a first team place.

I'd say pick up a great young LB (Ricardo Rodriguez, J Silva, Shaw) and play Azpi on right. Then a top class young CB (Balanta, Umtiti, Romagnoli) for backup if Cahill drops because he was on the decline physically in my 2nd season too. After that maybe a young CM (Lucas Romero, Lucas Silva, Ward Prowse, Tielemans, best options although expensive are Kovacic and Pogba).

If you have any funds left over by now, which you should because of sales from any players mentioned above, a young striker/attacking mid (Munir, Lacazette, Zivkovic, Gabigol) and right winger (Lozano, Ould Chikh) would do well for backup.

IMO with Chelsea (and most strong clubs in general), if you can say for sure that your 2nd XI (no players that usually start other than maybe GK) is strong enough to win against mid table EPL teams, I think then you have a squad capable of the rotation that a deep UCL campaign asks for.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I will try to get some of the players next time I play :)