Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Okay so this is my 2nd season in game, but first season with Chelsea. Last season I was with Real Madrid, but since Chelsea ''flopped'' (was 6th) in Premier League, I decided that I am interested about Chelsea post and so I got it.

Now, Im having some hard time with who SHOULD I SELL/BUY, since I have too many players that dont fit and almost everyone of em has been listed, but I cant decide on couple players. I use Koflok's Goals Galore tactic btw...

Here's my Squad:

Gk:
Cech
Delac (The youngster, 18 year old)

Defenders:

Ivanovic
Cole
Terry
Alex
David Luiz
Maicon (Bought him for the WBR position 45 Million euros)
Shawcross
Bertrand (Available for loan)

Midfielders

Essien
Lampard
Ramires
Mikel
Zhirkov
Malouda
Kalou - Listed
Benayoun - Listed

Strikers

Torres
Drogba
Lukaku

Thats my squad, now I dont have yet AML / AMR position guys that I want. I dont like Malouda and dont know should I sell him. Zhirkov is out of the question, probably will sell him too. Mikel can sit on the bench while Lampard - Essien - Ramires are the Midfield section.
And I only got 1 ST position on my tactic, so Im not sure should I sell Drogba.

Does anyone have good proposals for AML / AMR positions?

Reaction score
I am Chelsea , I have 1 striker in my tactics but I also have Drogba & Torres , remember Drogbas old so just play Torres and give Drogba any games you can.
I have Pastor and Neymar on the wings =AWSOME=
and for back up I have connor wickham - from Ipswich and Duglas Costa - wonderkid.
woop woop

Reaction score
Dont be too hasty selling Kalou. Was great in my Chelsea save as AML as is Kakuta

Reaction score
Pastore and Neymar would be good, but both of em are at Real Madrid, cos I bought them when I was in Madrid.

Kalou only has speed, but then he lacks everything else. Im in negotiations to buy Pato currently, will see if he comes..

I also got Sebastian Giovinco on loan, probably will use him since he's fast, knows how to dribble and decent finishing.

Reaction score
I play season 7 with Chelsea here some players Phil Jones , Ugur Copur, Serge Aurier, Nuno Vieira , Adem Ljajic, Iker Munian, Diogenes Comminges, Khouma Babacar (get him for 7,5mln now 42)

Reaction score
Kalou Is Quality Mate Dont Sell Him Just Use Him As Back-Up However If Your Watching Your Wage Bill Sell Him Replace Him With A Cheaper Option

Reaction score
AMR - Jesus Navas from Sevilla. Expensive but utter quality...

Reaction score
Kalou Is Quality Mate Dont Sell Him Just Use Him As Back-Up However If Your Watching Your Wage Bill Sell Him Replace Him With A Cheaper Option
Yeah he was great for me as an Inside Forward AML.
Sold him for £12.5m season 5 coz I got Bale on a free!!!