chelsea accepts bayern's offer for a player but asks for double amount of money

thelmessos

Reaction score
hey guys,
I don't know if this is the right place but I have a question. I have the winter patch 1.3.2 presumably installed. I am playing with tottenham right now and it is 2015 summer. I saw that bayern made an offer for lukaku for 16m.euro. That's a good bargain because he is worth about 12mn. euro. I make the same offer, chelsea asks for 30 mn.euro from me, but accepts bayern's offer and lukaku is transferred. It doesn't matter even if I offer little more than bayern, it ends always the same. The same situation happens with oscar too. real madrid gets him with 13mn. euro, nearly as much as he is worth. However I am either declined or the price is doubled for me. It doesn't make any sense.
Once for a player there was a choice 'match the offer' . This option does'nt come with these players. Actually I don't know if it would work even if that option would appear. What should I do? Just say, screw you fm and go on without these players??

Any advice,ideas? thanks.

Because you are one of their main rivals :)

Yes, I understand that. However, it doesn't make sense that they sell these two guys for their value even if they are not on sale. I will try to get them from bayern, let's see if I can manage :)

hey guys,
I don't know if this is the right place but I have a question. I have the winter patch 1.3.2 presumably installed. I am playing with tottenham right now and it is 2015 summer. I saw that bayern made an offer for lukaku for 16m.euro. That's a good bargain because he is worth about 12mn. euro. I make the same offer, chelsea asks for 30 mn.euro from me, but accepts bayern's offer and lukaku is transferred. It doesn't matter even if I offer little more than bayern, it ends always the same. The same situation happens with oscar too. real madrid gets him with 13mn. euro, nearly as much as he is worth. However I am either declined or the price is doubled for me. It doesn't make any sense.
Once for a player there was a choice 'match the offer' . This option does'nt come with these players. Actually I don't know if it would work even if that option would appear. What should I do? Just say, screw you fm and go on without these players??

Any advice,ideas? thanks.

if you have loads of money to spend they will ask for more, if you check the rich list and your team are well above Bayern and other rich teams they will by all accounts want more money from you.

Yes, I understand that. However, it doesn't make sense that they sell these two guys for their value even if they are not on sale. I will try to get them from bayern, let's see if I can manage :)

Try offering 20m, and it set it to non negotiable. This may work at 16m as well. I always do this when a club negotiates a bid with me, I then take off the % of next sale, sometimes I also take of 1 million or 2 and then set it to non negotiable.