Exyle

Reaction score
Right I have narrowed it down to Pjanic, Kroos and Paulo Henrique.

I have heard Kroos has poor stamina and Paulo Henrique has trouble settling in England.

By the way Pastore has gone to Tottenham. Eden Hazard to Man U and cant afford Aguero.

Please let me know your opinion on the players and the position with a budget of £30 million.

Cheers

Last edited:
Your safest bet is probably Pastore. Though between those guys you´ve picked I´d go for Henrique. An absolute beast after he has settled.

have you not just answered your own question mate?

henrique is in my oppinion the better player, but as you said can take upto 2 season to settle in, but when he does hes invincible
Pjanic settles down very quickly and is a good player.
I've never signed Kroos so i cant say anything other than i've heard hes an ok player.

So if you need a player to make an imediate impact, Pjanic
If you need a player who will become a world beater - Henrique

This is just my oppinion and every FM game is different

I signed kroos for chelsea, he was an absolute BEAST!.
Tho he doesnt wanna sign me this time ;(

I dont think I have answered my own question as every FM game is different and I would like a general consensus. I would like to think this is a community where people can share ideas and opinions on their shared experiences.

I would get Ganso (Paulo Henrique). Absolute beast. I found if you pair him with Neymar in your team he settles quicker. It also means you have Neymar and Ganso. Double the awesome sauce.

I would get Ganso (Paulo Henrique). Absolute beast. I found if you pair him with Neymar in your team he settles quicker. It also means you have Neymar and Ganso. Double the awesome sauce.

This is somewhat true - however it also has a down side. If you upset on of them the other will likely get upset too.

No douibting there class though

This is somewhat true - however it also has a down side. If you upset on of them the other will likely get upset too.

No douibting there class though

Ah but keep them both happy and you are onto a winner! swings and round-a-bouts really.