hugochelsea

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for an AMR or AML that will be good enough to come on from the bench and change the game. Yohan Mollo is on loan so I will have to wait till next season to sign him and Shaqiri has agreed a move somewhere else. I only have 6m to spend but I might have £15m if I sell Mikel.
Thanks

Last edited:
My vote goes with James Rodriguez from Porto... He's young, fast, can beat a man and could make a good impact player for you. Also he turns into a great player given the right training etc.

My vote goes with James Rodriguez from Porto... He's young, fast, can beat a man and could make a good impact player for you. Also he turns into a great player given the right training etc.
I had him on a pervious save and he did not work out for me at all 2nd game he broke his leg lol I was thinking Lavezzi napoil want £30m and I could get it if I sold Drogba and Mikel

Nicolas Gaitan, Benfica. Sign him under 8m, and he can play both flanks very well. Will not eat up salary. You can also train him to help at striker. One of the best value buys in the game. I prefer him over Willian. Willian is very injury prone and not as agile as Gaitan.

Ok will have a look do you know how much he is roughly on? How old is he? Just been offered Di Maria from real £25m that all my money gone does Di Maria turn out good?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pppqnn
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eriksson for 12 mill rouglhy been brilliant for me and only on 36k p/w and I have had him for nearly 6 years now on my save. Played roughly 150+ games scored 18 assisted 157'!

Eriksson for 12 mill rouglhy been brilliant for me and only on 36k p/w and I have had him for nearly 6 years now on my save. Played roughly 150+ games scored 18 assisted 157'!
thats amazing I always thought he was a CAM not a AMR or AML

You can play Eriksen on either wing, he adapts really fast. I gave him the ppm's - Killer Balls and Rather Pass than Shoot (his finishing isn't great) and he is an assist monster. Currently playing him as AML-Adv.Playmaker-Attack.

You can play Eriksen on either wing, he adapts really fast. I gave him the ppm's - Killer Balls and Rather Pass than Shoot (his finishing isn't great) and he is an assist monster. Currently playing him as AML-Adv.Playmaker-Attack.

Ok thanks alot mate sorry im new to this what is ppm?

Douglas Costa? Willian? Sidney Sam is also a great AMR.

Ok thanks alot mate sorry im new to this what is ppm?
PPM = player preferred move - go to the player screen - go to the position tab and you'll see the moves the player allready has - you can teach or unteach new ppm's to players. There is a thread somewhere on the forum on what ppm's best suit what type of player in what position. I believe it's called what roles and duties suit my player.

Good luck!

PPM = player preferred move - go to the player screen - go to the position tab and you'll see the moves the player allready has - you can teach or unteach new ppm's to players. There is a thread somewhere on the forum on what ppm's best suit what type of player in what position. I believe it's called what roles and duties suit my player.

Good luck!
Thank alot mate I went for Eriksen and he has been insane for me :)