Chelsea are so annoying.

kaipie

Reaction score
I'm Manchester City in my fourth season, I'm doing well lying in 2nd place but Chelsea are top.
Sounds about right really but they've played 23, won 23 and only conceded 3 goals all season O_O
Anyone else had something this unrealistic happen before?

Go on the real time editor and destroy their team lol.

People said that about Scolari and look what a mess he made :p
They've finally started to not win, they drew 2 games :D
The annoying thing is, I beat them 4-1 in the Community Shield.

But Scolari knows absolutely nothing about tactics. Well, Acelotti neither ...

(Scolari would have been great, if only every player knew how to speak portuguese)

in one of my games portsmouth won 4 out of 4 at start of season
and man u no wins in 5.

I'm Manchester City in my fourth season, I'm doing well lying in 2nd place but Chelsea are top.
Sounds about right really but they've played 23, won 23 and only conceded 3 goals all season O_O
Anyone else had something this unrealistic happen before?

I don't really see how it's unrealistic, its not like thats impossible. Would definetly be annoying though

(Scolari would have been great, if only every player knew how to speak portuguese)
Brazilian Portuguese at that. (Which is quite a bit different from Mourinho Portuguese.)

Brazilian Portuguese at that. (Which is quite a bit different from Mourinho Portuguese.)

Nay, Scolari is equally adept to Portugal Portuguese - wich, to be sincere, suprised me a lot - since he made Portugal play very well, despite the obvious lack of tactical identity.

I've always hated Chelsea but that started off because my brother supports them lol.