Chelsea axe Shevchenko

I've heard a rumour that Rafa has offered him a contract as it seems he doesn't mind playing second fiddle to Torres

Without being funny but i heard We are signing him untill January. Due to Our chairmans connections with that side of the world

Without being funny but i heard We are signing him untill January. Due to Our chairmans connections with that side of the world
I dont think The Jambo's could afford his bus fare up to Tynecastle for talks nevermind his wages to be honest.

Last edited:
give him a club who will give him guranteed first team football and i really believe he could bang 15 a season without being funny

I dont think The Jambo's could afford his bus fare up to Tynecastle for talks nevermind his wages to be honest.

The rumours are that Romanov's bank would pay his wages...i know it's all gossip but i like to dream

You have to be joking
I wouldnt mind seein hm at Anfield tbh, i think Rafa could syke him up. Also hed be mainly for backup incase Torres gets injured. Id rather count on him than Voronin/Ngog

I wouldnt mind seein hm at Anfield tbh, i think Rafa could syke him up. Also hed be mainly for backup incase Torres gets injured. Id rather count on him than Voronin/Ngog

You trying to say N'Gog & Voronin are **** ?? lol yeh true but i just don't like the guys haa

chelmsford city could do with an extra striker??
wow how the mighty have fallen!

You trying to say N'Gog & Voronin are **** ?? lol yeh true but i just don't like the guys haa
Im not a fan of Voronin and Ngog to me seems to have absolutley no confidence, he looks like hes afraid of the ball
If somehow Sheva got back to his old days, him and Torres would literally make playing a match pointless