• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea put in a bid for Anderlecht's 18-year-old Belgian international striker Romelu Lukaku, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Same day Jovanovic joins Anderlecht BBC get wind of the bid, think if BBC have got ahold of the CFC bid it's probably the one the 2 clubs negotiated informally so it will more than likely be accepted.

Good developments, expect it to be done soon.

There's been talk about Chelsea hving a bid on the table for him for at least a week or so now hasn't there??

This transfer if it happens will save me abit of transfer money when being Chelsea on fm12 :p

read somewhere that psg made a bid but it was rejected.

I dont think we should hijack it vlad, we already have balotelli and guidetti as young strikers and if we sign aguero he isnt exactly old.

Would like to see how he performs in the league.

Chelsea have signed Lukaku? "It's a dream to play at the Bernabeu. Jose Mourinho as the coach is an extra motivation."

Lukaku: "I'm not obliged to sign for the Blues. There are other big clubs in Europe. I want to aim as high as possible."

Judging my these quotes, I wouldn't take it as a done deal for Chelsea..

I didn't know Lukaku was bigger than Drog :O

Lukaku: 6ft3
Drogba: 6ft2.5

Wondered how long it would take for someone to take the plunge on him, see no need for Chelsea to buy him really with the likes of Torres, Drogba and Anelka AND Sturridge who showed he is more than capable to impact in the PL.

I would take this as a done deal for Chelsea...

Lukaku has put out so many quotes etc in the past year, the general jist is his dream is to live in England and let's not forget Chelsea already have put down a 2 million pound deposit to Anderlecht to secure absolute first option for him.

Personally I think he will sign and probably be loaned out to France for the season, initial fee is the trouble...

This opens up a swap deal for us. Keane out, Sturridge in? Danke.

This opens up a swap deal for us. Keane out, Sturridge in? Danke.

You'l be lucky if we give you Marko Mitrovic on a loan deal!!!

Would love this deal to go ahead, Drogba didnt really get spotted until his mid 20's but this lad has the possability to be better and do more things that Didi and i would prefer if it was at Chelsea.

Back