Chelsea bring in keeper Turnbull

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 892
hes young chelsea have some great goalkeeping training. great move for him

another wasted talant going to rot at chelski! will not get a game this season or possibly ever, chelski killed cudicini`s carreer right when he was at he`s peek now its his turn!!imo

only reason he has gone thre is so chelsea are ready for the new FIFA rule about homegrown players in as you may have noticed they only have 4 english players in starting XI when fit i think anyway these being Lampard, Terry and the two Coles Joe and Ashley

I think the only reason Chelski have bought him so their Champions League squad meets regulations, I think it's 8 home country players per squad. He is going to sit on the bench, may be lucky to get a run out in the League Cup. It's a shame, as Ross showed some good potential. I was at the same comprehensive school as him, and the football coaches all said he would be playing in the Premiership in 5-10 years time.

another wasted talant going to rot at chelski! will not get a game this season or possibly ever, chelski killed cudicini`s carreer right when he was at he`s peek now its his turn!!imo

Don't forget good ole Shevchenko!!:D

Back