Chelsea - Can They Do It?

fm1063

Reaction score
This is my first ever thread so it might not be perfect... just to warn you.

The challenge is that Chelsea have completely been ruined and you have to rebuild them and get them back to the Premier League.

This is the story -- Carlo Ancelotti has decided to leave Chelsea and all of the staff left with him; this has frustrated Roman Abramovic, as his club had no staff, to make it even worse he had invested so much into his club he now has not enough money to hire new staff. So he left Chelsea with no money (it's like a chain reaction). With nothing except players left, Chelsea could not find a new owner and was moved to the NPower League 2. John Terry and Frank Lampard were fed up with Chelsea and thought they deserved better then a little League 2 team; so with their influence over the club they and all the others players left. Chelsea are nothing now.

Although Chelsea legend, Gianfranco Zola, hears about this and comes out of retirement to play for his old club once again. Finally some good news had arrived and hopefully some more is to come......

RULES

You must read the following rules carefully:

1) you cannot manage any other nations/clubs and must refuse any jobs offered to you during the challenge.

2) you cannot holiday during any part of the challenge.

3) you can only save your game a maximum of 10 times a season. 40 saves maximum for the whole challenge.

4) every season you complete please provide the following screenshots:

Manager profile
Manager history - achievements
Fixtures/results for season
League table
Transfer history
Game status

(just put in DOCUMENTS/SPORTS INTERACTIVE/FOOTBALL MANAGER 2011/EDITOR DATA)

HAVE FUN!!!! (if i have made any mistakes please point out)

Last edited:
all of the old chelsea players are now free agents but some have gone to other clubs

you are just left with zola and some randoms chelsea make for you

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

also cardiff move up to the prem
southampton move up to the championship
northampton town move up to league1

so your only allowed to save 10 times, in atleast 4 seasons?

Madness.

so your only allowed to save 10 times, in atleast 4 seasons?

Madness.
agreed - i find it difficult only saving ten times in 1 season!

whoever does this will have to be militant

agreed - i find it difficult only saving ten times in 1 season!

whoever does this will have to be militant

I guess its just a way of combating the people who would save after every game?

I guess its just a way of combating the people who would save after every game?
sure but even if you do half a season everytime you play FM than you will be saving 8 times in four seasons - half a season in one go might not be realistic for some people

This is quality, I'm coming into October 2nd in the and doing good in the JPT signed so many players all freebies, loads of loans just loving it!!

hmmm I guess you support Northampton??? they have all of chelsea's players pretty much

yes i support northampton as well as man utd and blackpool adn thanks for the comments guys

haha oh right fair one. I mucked mine up big time, Im still in play offs but just coming into jan I can find me dropping down now.

erm probably zola. im in feb now and have jonjo shelvey on loan for 3 months which is a pretty good signing. in august i had jordan spence on loan for 3 months who did a great job as well.

erm probably zola. im in feb now and have jonjo shelvey on loan for 3 months which is a pretty good signing. in august i had jordan spence on loan for 3 months who did a great job as well.

cool

oh god all my 3month loan players left too soon! finished 7th on the last day lost to take me down 2 places! gutted

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

right didnt go up in the end, but got to end of june and got 8m payement for going down and got 7m transfer fee, so if i did go up would be going up again haha

ah its all gone to pot now, i can do them but ive saved it 16 times now im trying to sign some players but nobody wants to come haha. do you want them still?

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

meant to say i finished 8th not 7th
chelsea7.jpg

chelsea6.jpg

chelsea5.jpg

chelsea4.jpg

chelsea3.jpg

chelsea2.jpg

chelsea1.jpg