Chelsea - Can They Do It?

nice one --- your financial control is SHOCKING lol how did you even get it that low?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

good effort-- - got close to going up (unlucky) ---- first person to do 1 season ----- great one mate keep it up :)

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

also has zola retired?

I accept your challenge, I'm starting this challenge now, and will post updates soon :)

cool !!! :)

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

ah its all gone to pot now, i can do them but ive saved it 16 times now im trying to sign some players but nobody wants to come haha. do you want them still?

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

meant to say i finished 8th not 7th
chelsea7.jpg

chelsea6.jpg

chelsea5.jpg

chelsea4.jpg

chelsea3.jpg

chelsea2.jpg

chelsea1.jpg

how well did northampton town do?

northampton went up...shock haha

Im not sure most of the money going out a month was the loan. but i guess all the freebies i just kept trying deals to get them hahaha

nah zola is loving it, still every now and again trains well so still a massive part to play this season. just struggling to get anyone half decent this season even with the money haha

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

oh ps when i had man u in the cup and got killed i thought it was going to be a long horrible season!! luckily i got afew more players in after that game, i was dead happy even scoring one haha

northampton went up...shock haha

Im not sure most of the money going out a month was the loan. but i guess all the freebies i just kept trying deals to get them hahaha

nah zola is loving it, still every now and again trains well so still a massive part to play this season. just struggling to get anyone half decent this season even with the money haha

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

oh ps when i had man u in the cup and got killed i thought it was going to be a long horrible season!! luckily i got afew more players in after that game, i was dead happy even scoring one haha

hahahhaha nice one mate good luck with the next season and northampton have gone up to the championship---- great

i hope thats in a good way and r u gonna try it?

Last edited:
great results wondermanager ----- did very well ----- no you didn't cheat you can load as many as you want just reject any other job offers ---- terrible media handling lol ---- only saved 4 times which is magnifficent :D !!!!! ---- good luck in league 1

THE BEST SO FAR!!

it may sound really stupid but how do I make chelsea get to that state? id really like to give this a go!

if u want to paly this challenge jsut click on the download
did u install via steam or using disk?

ok when you have cliked on and ahve downlaod where it says chelsea challenge

put it in
my documents/sports interactive/fm 2011/editor data

and put it in there then laod the game up click new game
selct editor files choose the chelsea challenge then when it ahs laoded

go to league 2 and choose chelsea

I am just about to begin this challange, sounds good. I'll post screenshots when i get to the end of the first season.

i know its probably a bit late but im gonna gve this one a shot...being a chelsea fan in all....zola coming back...LEGENDD!!!!

I think this may work better with Man Utd, due to the amount of Legends that still play (Nicky ****, Nevilles, Beckham etc...)

very realistic challenge for chelsea 15/16 season, if mourinho don't leave club :D
i wanna try this, ty.