Chelsea can win title - Ancelotti

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manager Carlo Ancelotti insists Chelsea can still win the Premier League title, despite a 3-3 draw with Aston Villa leaving the Blues six points behind the leaders.

More...

they can still win it but it's getting more difficult with each passing game they don't win

They need to return to form sooner rather than later...

Of course they can win it. Whilst they still have a mathmatical chance, it'd be foolish of him to say they are out of a title race. Heck, even Liverpool can win it. There is more chance of me eating **** off of a shovel, however it is still mathmatically possibly.

Of course they can, but they need to pull their finger out, and fast.

Don't see why they can't to be honest. Everyone's losing to everyone, and I wouldn't be surprised if any of the top 10 win it this year. This is one of the best Premierships that I can remember

They've still got to play United twice, will be crucial to their season.

We can still win it but i think we are starting to believe it wont happen now. We have played alot of tough games and have the likes of Spurs and City left at home, Man Utd twice who we have a really good record against but it wont matter if we win them games if we dont beat the other sides. Bad thing is the game yesterday to the players will feel like a defeat so we will have to see if they have the character to bounce back.

Ofcoursewe can win it, we have the quality and the players and I have no doubt we will turn this ru of bad form around soon enough, no one was making these comments when we were pwning everryone at the start of the league but heck, I'd rather have us in bad form now rather than at the closing stages of the season